Site Terms & Conditions
- Website and content. All of the material featured or displayed on the website including without limitation all text, graphics, photographs, Images, moving images, sounds and illustrations (“content”) is owned by us, our licensors, or our suppliers. All elements of the website, including without limitation the general design and the content, are protected by trade dress, copyright, moral rights, trademark and other laws relating to intellectual property rights. Except as may be otherwise expressly indicated by us in specific documents posted on the website, you are authorized to view, play, print and download content for personal, informational, and non-commercial purposes only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any content. The content shall remain the exclusive property of us or our licensors or suppliers, as applicable, unless otherwise expressly agreed by us.
- Trademarks. All of the trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos (“marks”) used on the website belong to us or our vendors or Licensors. You are prohibited from using the marks in any way without our prior written consent.
- Notices. You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from the website or content found on the website.
3) Restrictions on Use
We give you permission to use our website so long as you do not:
- use the content on the website for any commercial purpose;
- use the content or the website for any illegal purpose;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any other user’s computer systems or networks associated with the website;
- modify or attempt to modify or in any way tamper with website;
- use the website or any of the content on it in a way that may infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, including trademark, copyright, right of privacy or right of publicity; or
- interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the website or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks.
4) Competitions, sweepstakes, contests, and promotions
Any competitions, sweepstakes, contests or other promotions (any, a “promotion”) offered via the website may be governed by a separate set of rules that may have eligibility requirements, such as certain age or geographic area restrictions, and terms and conditions governing the promotion. By participating in a promotion, you will be subject to those official rules, and you agree to comply with and abide by such rules and the decisions of the identified sponsor(s).
5) Collection of personal information
When you interact with any Nood page or account on a social media platform, such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube, Or Pinterest, we may collect the personal information that you make available to us on that page or account including your account id or “handle.” However, we will comply with the privacy policies of the corresponding social media platform and we will only collect and store such personal information that we are permitted to collect by these social media platforms.
We use the information from one portion of our sites on other portions of sites in our network of sites or in reports and analysis, all of which are owned and operated by us, and we may combine information gathered from multiple portions of the sites into a single customer record or analysis or report. We also use and/or combine information that we collect off-line or we collect or receive from third party sources (including through your social media logon) to enhance, expand, and check the accuracy of your customer records.
6) Your warranties
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the website if at any time we suspect your use may be unlawful, violate the rights of third parties or any of the terms of this agreement.
We assume no liability or responsibility for: (a) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of the website; (b) any acts or
Omissions of users, our partners, advertisers or other parties on or through the website; (c) any unauthorized
Access to or use of the website; (d) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the website; (e) any
Injuries physical or emotional to you or third parties related to the website; (f) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses,
Or the like.
9): Limitation of Liability
16) Contact Us